Sunday, March 27, 2011

CVS 3/27/11

That's my kiddo in the pic. He sees a camera and can't resist jumping in from of it. :)
2 Clean & Clear body wash 2.99 ea (2)$2 MQ 2 M&M easter eggs - $2MQ (adjusted to 1.98) Physicians formula mascara 10.79 - $5MQ - $6 CVSQ ( I purchased the wrong mascara, I plan on exchanging this one for the correct one so I can get the $7ECB) Physicians formula corrector 9.39 - $5MQ 2 Hefty bags 1.00 ea - $1/2 MQ Used $5 ECB plus 2.34 OOP. Received $1ECB for green bag tag and $7ECB from Physicians Formula Cosmetics. I need to go back and exchange the mascara I purchased for the correct one to get another $7ECB. One other thing the cashier said that they received an email stating that they may not take printable coupons. She still took mine but she was just letting me know and she was impressed with the transaction.

No comments: