Sunday, March 27, 2011

Walgreens 3/27

I wasn't going to stop by Wags today but I was coming back from CVS and the security guard at our weekend condo was out on patrol and I didn't have my access card to get in. I called my hubby but he was still asleep and didn't answer his phone. So I headed to wags and hoped the guard would be back when I returned (he was). I was excited because I've been wanting to purchase a USB and I finally did. I did buy a lot of stuff that I didn't have coupons for but they were for items we use. I did spend all of my $17 in RR and I'm now only left with $1RR. I'm still excited about my purchase because I was able to stock up on Centrum vitamins that my hubby takes and only spent just over $7OOP.
Transaction #1 3 Listerine whitening clearance $1.75 -Wags in ad Q $2 (adjusted down to $5.25 for the 3) I received overage from the $1.50/3 MQ and the cashier scanned a $2MQ from the catalina that printed out. ($3.50 in overage and no beeps from the Q's)

4 60ct packs of Walgreens cutlery clearance $.50 ea

Off wipes clearance $1.75 - $1WQ found in monthly coupon book = .75

100pack Wags paper plates clearance 1.00

Walgreens acetaminophen 2pk clearance 2.25

9 Scotch trial pack tabs clearance .24 ea - (2) $1MQ = .16 for all

Always pads $3 - $1MQ = $2 (no RR printed, I think i made a mistake and used a P&G RR, oops)

Sensodyne clearanced 1.39-$1 WQ found in monthly booklet = .39

Colgate toothpaste and colgate toothbrush 2/$6 - $1.50MQ & $1MQ = 3.50

Scotch super glue clearance .80

14 Centrum 30 ct clearance .99 = 13.86 (stocked up for my hubby)

TOTAL OOP $6.21 received a $4RR


Transaction #2

Duracell 4GB USB clearance 7.49

2 Listerine clearance 1.75ea - $2 Walgreens in ad Q (adjusted down to 3.50) - $2MQ printed from catalina.

Paid with my $4RR from transaction 1 and $1.03 OOP.


I received a $1 RR from P&G so i assume it was for buying the USB. Now I only have $1RR instead of the $17RR I started with, but I'm happy because I purchased items that I needed (vitamins (bought just enough that they would be used before they expire) , plastic cutlery (i use these for work because often times if i send our silverware it doesn't come back home) and wanted (USB) with only about $7OOP.

No comments: